Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Socially Munkee

These days I have been associated with a project called 'Social Munkee' which are "Free & Simple" Facebook applications for all. The creator of these applications is Neeraj Kumar, awesome guy and an awesome developer who works with me in the same company. He had the similar apps available earlier with the name 'Elemental apps' but since facebook made major changes in their dimensions, so he had to revamp each and every app of his and named them 'Social Munkee'. So he asked me to do some creatives for the apps along with logo identity as well and since then i have been making and going crazy with monkeys. Here are the screenshots and the logo I designed.



and regarding the same I made a lot of monkeez, I would like to share few of them




The project is still on and we will keep on making more social apps for facebook, more monkeys will join the army.

If you have any suggestions for Social Munkee, feel free to drop in.

Cheers




No comments: